Guidelines for Acceptance
Age: Adults 18+
Treatment: Drug & alcohol addictions; Gambling addiction;
Some process addictions; Other self-destructive behaviors
Please contact Lysa Harrison, Intake Coordinator, at 310.204.5200 x 268, for more information.
Accreditation and Licensure
Beit T’Shuvah is fully accredited and licensed by the Department of Health Care Services.
Beit T’Shuvah is a Joint Commission Accredited Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center providing residential treatment and aftercare in Los Angeles, California.
We accept all PPO’s and are in-network with:
Access our free Verification Form to learn more about your benefits.
- Individuals in need of medical detoxification (referrals to detox can be arranged).
- Severe eating disorders.
- Severe psychiatric disorders in need of acute hospitalization.
- Chronic aggressive behavior incompatible with a group living environment.
- Individuals must have an understanding of the English language to fully benefit from the program.
We offer various rates depending on individual client needs and level of care.
For a comprehensive breakdown of cost, please contact the Admissions Department. We strongly encourage everyone to fill out our Insurance Verification Form to see if your insurance will cover any treatment.
List of Items to Bring
- Clothes for no more than 3 weeks (laundry services on site)
- Something business casual, i.e. Temple attire, to wear on Shabbat and special events
- Personal cosmetics
- 30 day supply of all prescription medications. Please note it is extremely important that all medication be in their prescribed bottles and properly labeled by the pharmacist. We will not accept any medications/pills that are loose or do not have a label.
- Picture I.D., Insurance card, Social Security card
- Nothing containing alcohol (mouthwash, perfumes, etc.)
- No narcotics or drugs of any kind
- Any kind of pornography
- No weapons or sharp objects of any kind
- Any type of aerosol cans
- Cell phones not permitted for the first 60 days
- You must attend Torah study every morning.
- You must attend all groups (4-5) daily.
- You must meet with your assigned counselor, spiritual advisor, and therapist weekly.
- You are required to attend Shabbat services every Friday night and every Saturday morning unless told otherwise.
- You must attend all observed Jewish holidays.
- You must attend outside 12 Step meetings.
- You must follow all staff directions.
- You are asked to volunteer on the thrift store truck once a week (men).
- You are asked to volunteer at the thrift store once a week (women and men).
- Each resident is given a house job that must be completed daily.
- Each resident is required to clean their room on a daily basis.