Updated June 15th, 2021
- While Covid-19 guidelines have changed for the majority of LA County, Beit T’Shuvah (BTS) is classified specifically as a congregant living facility by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LACDPH). This classification requires BTS to adhere to a stricter set guidelines and protocols as established by the Public Health Officer for the LACDPH. This still requires keeping our facility (8831 Venice Blvd.) CLOSED to the general public without prior approval.
- Programming is still being offered virtually. To view all of our virtual programming, go to www.beittshuvah.org/bts-events/virtual/ or visit us on social media (@beittshuvah).
- These guidelines are in place to ensure the safety and health of our residents, staff, and community members. When guidelines change in the future, specific to congregant living facilities, we will be sure to notify the larger community.
Here is a detailed list of the most updated guidelines for Beit T’Shuvah (as of 6/15/21):
On-site Treatment and Visitation
8831 Venice remains CLOSED to the general public. This means only current residents and essential staff are allowed on property.
- This applies to ALL outside visitors without prior approval
- Exceptions to these guidelines include:
- Pre-approved visitation during designated visiting hours for immediate family of current residents. For more information, contact David Baer at DBaer@beittshuvah.org
- Pre-approved volunteers providing treatment services
- Pre-approved contractors/vendors necessary to maintain essential functions of the facility
- Pre-approved volunteers or community members assisting with programming
- Law enforcement/health officials
- Although we have a larger presence of staff onsite, many staff continue to work off-site and can be easily reached via email and phone. For more information, or to be connected to a staff member both on and off-site, please contact our front desk at 310-204-5200.
Admissions: We are continuing to accept new clients into our residential treatment program. For more information on our admissions and intake process during this time, go to btsrecovery.org or call 310-204-5200 and ask to speak to admissions.