Celebrate With Us IN-PERSON!
SIGN UP TO JOIN US IN PERSON FOR SHABBAT SERVICES
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION
We are now welcoming a select number of community members to come IN-PERSON to Friday Night Services at Beit T’Shuvah. Those who still wish to join virtually, will be able to via Zoom (click here for link).
If you would like to join Beit T’Shuvah in-person for Friday Night Services, please carefully read the following regulations in place for the service:
- At this time, in-person services are only being offered on a limited basis to those taking a birthday cake or those who submit the form below before maximum participants is reached.
- Everyone in attendance will be required to pre-register below. There will be no walk-ins permitted to the service without prior registration. To attend the service, you and your guest(s) must submit proof of vaccination. You can use the form below to upload proof. If you do not upload proof of vaccination for you or your guest(s) through this form, we will email you a link to do so. NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO ATTEND SERVICES IN-PERSON WITHOUT PROOF OF VACCINATION SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE SERVICE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Check in for Friday Night Services will begin at 6:00pm (30 minutes prior to start of service). We ask that you please do not check-in before 6:00 pm. Entry is only permitted at the entrance of our sanctuary (8847 Venice Boulevard). The main doors at 8831 Venice Boulevard are inaccessible to the public.
- Masks will be required for the entire duration of the service, including upon arrival and departure.
- Parking: There is metered parking along Venice Boulevard. Please be mindful of parking restrictions.
- There will be no meal provided following the service. Also, please note that usual BTS gathering spaces will not be accessible – including, but not limited to: the coffee bar, Shirley’s Patio, garage, or any areas outside the sanctuary space. We encourage you to join our residents and staff in the sanctuary space.
If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
If you would like to be a Shabbat Sponsor, please click here.